Equine Assisted Development
Working with the horses allows us to really understand a perspective about ourselves that is completely different to our own. By learning how to build rapport and gain the trust of a completely different species, leaders learn how to build human to human relationships, develop communication beyond words and handle the human-to-human confrontations or mis-communications that we all come across in our working lives.
How does working with horses relate to leadership?
- Things change moment by moment
- The need to understand a situation and adapt
- Communication is much more than words
- How to build trust
- Being brave, stepping out of your comfort zone, experiencing the new and un explored
- The power of alignment and team work
- The ability to remain congruent in multiple situations
What horses offer us during the work:
- Immediate, unfiltered feedback
- Immediate measure of our impact on others
- Insight into how we communicate through our energy and body language
- The experience of followership by choice
- The feeling of pure connection
- The power of trust and relationship on outcomes
Click on the tools below to find out more.